Canon advanced digital photocopiers are feature rich and offer outstanding image quality. The copiers use digital technology to ensure that each printed document is faithfully reproduced exactly as you intended. Dual and quad beam lasers produce pin sharp, accurate text and crisp blacks for a professional finish every time.Colour photocopiers render images smoothly to give a full spectrum of perfect colour, essential for todays demanding business environment. The Canon C1+ now features an additional clear toner which allows for even greater creativity, enabling spot varnishing and gloss highlighting effects, whilst the new imageRUNNER Advance range represent a huge leap forward in office technology.
Keep your colour on target with the Canon CLC4040. Reliable and accurate colour are vital in todays market, so when you choose this machine you can be confident that the reproduction will be pin-sharp.
Canons high quality s-toner ensures that an even distribution of colour will be applied across the page to produce outstanding reproduction of your images and text.
Store and manipulate documents within the machine by using the mailbox feature. Mailboxes can be setup for individuals or groups where storage can be set for as long as you require - ideal for regularly used documents such as time sheets or holiday forms.
Monitoring and maintaining your machine is now easier than ever with the remote user interface - a browser based application which allows to to setup key features on the machine and monitor toner and paper levels.
A sophisticated yet simple to use driver is provided for printing from Mac or PC which gives enhanced control of the functions on the machine and can also be used to combine print jobs to create a single document which can be stapled or hole punched etc. saving you time and reducing paper wastage.
- Fast colour output - 40 ppm A4
- Huge paper capacity - upto 5,000 sheets
- Booklet finisher with saddle stitching
- Produce 60 page booklets
- Large display - easy operation
- A3 colour printing - SRA3 Paper
- Network ready
- Double or corner stapling
- Fiery Rip options
- Flat 4 Engine - flat paper path
- Secure document distribution
- Send to email and file option
- Scan individual or multiple documents, use the same or different scan settings, assemble into one document and print, send or save – It's done fast and trouble free.
The document feeder of CLC 4040/5151 accepts up to 100
originals in one job (70 ipm at 300 dpi!) For documents exceeding
this size, the Job Build function is available, which
allows for scanning of multiple document batches from
both the image reader and the platen.
- With a high paper capacity and output capacity the user may reproduce documents with long
runlenghts with a minimum user intervention
The standard paper capacity for CLC 4040/5151 is 1,200
sheets from two drawers and a bypass. This may however
be extended to 5,000 sheets from 6 paper stocks.
Also the maximum output capacity goes up to 4,000 sheets
when using a finisher
The user may hence run a large copy or print job without
the need for refilling paper and emptying output trays all
the time - a big time saver.
- Colour LCD touch display
- Easy menu system
- Express Copy screen for experienced users
- Text / Photo / Printed image optimisation
- Colour display for clarity
- Blue highlighting for set items
- Mailbox access from front screen
- All finishing options under one button
- Display of paper sources on front screen
- Clear Reduction and enlargement ratios
- Editable screen buttons for common functions
- Create full finished reports and other professional looking documents. The CLC4040/5151 features full finishing including folding, front and back cover, hole punch etc. It is also possible to print on tab paper and create a full finished report with chapters divided by tab paper. Printing on tab paper does require one independent job after which the tab papers may be inserted in another print job.