Canon advanced digital photocopiers are feature rich and offer outstanding image quality. The copiers use digital technology to ensure that each printed document is faithfully reproduced exactly as you intended. Dual and quad beam lasers produce pin sharp, accurate text and crisp blacks for a professional finish every time.Colour photocopiers render images smoothly to give a full spectrum of perfect colour, essential for todays demanding business environment. The Canon C1+ now features an additional clear toner which allows for even greater creativity, enabling spot varnishing and gloss highlighting effects, whilst the new imageRUNNER Advance range represent a huge leap forward in office technology.
Photocopiers have moved on from the old analogue devices that populated our offices ten years ago. The dawn of the digital age has meant a radical development of technology to keep pace with modern communication requirements. Today's devices are multifunctional and as such they can scan and store the document within the device or distribute it via FAX, email or send it to an FTP site or folder on your computer.
The document can be produced as a PDF for convenience and may also include an OCR (Optical Character Recognition ) process which reads the image and enables the document to be searchable for key words. This is an extremely useful and efficient function which means that a user can scan hard copy documents directly into their computer and make them searchable at the same time.
As well as creating searchable PDFs the documents can be created as TIFFs or JPG's depending on user preference. If for example, there were photo images to be stored the choice would probably be for a JPG at 600x600 dpi .
Visit ImageRunner Advance for more information on Canons latest isend product range.
- Copy and send to email destinations
- Fax from the machine or desktop
- Scan to your desktop PC
- Scan to a network folder or FTP site
- Scan to iFax compatible devices
- Receive faxes
- Scan to Mailbox
- Upload to a Webdav location
- Send to multiple destinations
- Send to document management system
- Secure document distribution
- Scan individual or multiple documents, use the same or different scan settings, assemble into one document and print, send or save – It's done fast and trouble free.
- The intelligent send function has changed the role of the traditional photo copier into an integrated business hub which handles the capture, management and distribution of office documents.
- Free up time - scan and email at high speed.
- Scanning tips: How to setup scanning on canon MFPs
- When a document is digitised by scanning it opens up the possibilities for improving your business workflow. Instead of copying and distributing manually, you now have the document in a format that can be stored electronically and can be transmitted around the office instantly. With the advent of scan to email, the document can be stored and sent to an email address on the other side of the world within seconds. Documents such as receipts, PODs, time sheets and invoices can be handled in an effective and timely manner.
- Speeding up business processes and reducing the amount of paper that circulates around an office will lead to cost savings in labour time, storage space and admin overheads.
- Colour LCD touch display
- Easy menu system
- Enable colour or black & white scanning
- Address book for common destinations
- LDAP network address lookup
- Favorites tab
- Colour display for clarity
- Blue highlighting for set items
- Mailbox storage destination button
- Send to Myself feature
- Setup one touch destinations
- Change scan resolution
- Select scanned file format
- Separate out multipage documents
- What is Webdav?
Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning allows users to upload, modify and collaborate on documents held on a web server. The effect is similar to having a local folder on a network that each user has access to, but the files are located remotely. The Webdav function within Canon iSend gives users the ability to post documents onto the Webdav location straight from the copier. Another user can then work on the document and create a new version.
Call us today on 0845 4747437 for more details on iSend or to retro fit your existing device with a Universal Send Kit.